ECPC’s policy engagement in cancer immunotherapy and immuno-oncology
- ECPC organises a workshop on Immuno-Oncology – 5th of December 2013, European Parliament
- Policy symposium on adapting policies to a new modality in cancer treatment - December 2013
- Join us in celebrating Cancer Immunotherapy month™!
- Launch of the Immuno-Oncology Policy Action Framework
- Immuno-Oncology: report on November event
- Annual General Meeting 2015, Brussels - Session 2: Immuno-Oncology: promises, advantages and risks of the 4th pillar of cancer therapy
Information for patients
- Policy Action Framework on Immuno-Oncology
- What is Immuno-Oncology? A guide for patients (23 languages)
Please find below the on-line graphic versions as well as the artwork to be used for printing out the different language versions of the leaflet.
We have collaborated with different cancer patient organisations in each member state as you can realise by checking the national logos on the cover.
- European Society for Medical Oncology – Immuno-oncology
- International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research
- American Society of Clinical Oncology’s patient information website
- Cancer Research Institute’s “The Answer to cancer” website
- European Medicines Agency
- Cancer Support Community
- National Cancer Institute
- RARECAREnet project
- Patient Resource guide to Cancer Immunotherapy
- Biobank F.A.Q. - EuroCanPlatform WP10